Raj Tent Club Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This policy explains how we will collect, store and use any personal information about you so please read the following carefully. This policy relates to your use of this website and data gathered by telephone.
For the purposes of this policy “ Data Protection Law” means: (i) until 25 May 2018 the Data Protection Act 1998 and then (ii) from 25 May 2018 and unless and until it is no longer directly applicable in the UK, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then (iii) any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will comply with data protection law. Personal information we hold about you will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
Raj Tent Club Ltd is the data controller of the personal information we hold about you.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you purchase from us at www.rajtentclub.com we ask for, and collect, personal information such as your name, billing and delivery address, telephone number, email address, items ordered and payment details.
- If you sign up to receive our email newsletter, we will request and store your email address.
- If you request a price list or catalogue, we will request and store your email address
- All personal information is kept on a secure server.
- We will never share your personal information with third parties unless we are required to do so for legal reasons.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- 1. To process your order including delivery, payment and returns and manage your account.
- 2.. To communicate with you about our products and promotions that may be of interest if you have consented for us to do so. You may opt-out of receiving these messages at any time.
- 3. To monitor purchase history, site use and traffic patterns to improve our site design and products.
- 4. Any information we collect about customers' browsing and buying habits is used for statistical analysis and to continuously improve the Raj Tent Club website and the products and services offered to our customers.
- 5. To assist in the detection and prevention of fraud.
- 6. Our Courier Service has selected access to your details for delivery purposes only.
WHY DO WE CONTACT YOU?
- If you have signed up for our newsletters, we contact you to update you about new product launches, sales an d offers which are exclusive to our contact list. You can opt out of marketing emails at any time. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us, click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email communications.
- When you make a purchase online, we will contact you by email to notify you of updates to your order.
- We will contact you by email, or by telephone if you have provided us with the number, if there is a problem with your order.
- Where you contact us via social media to make an enquiry, we may respond via the email you have provided when you placed your order.
- For items being delivered by our courier, the courier company may send you an email or a text message with a delivery update.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Right of access - You have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed and request access to your personal data. You can make a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to:
- Data Protection Dept.,
Raj Tent Club Ltd.,
- Unit 5, The Gate Centre,
- Syon Gate Way
- London TW8 9DD
In the first instance we will provide a copy of the information free of charge. However, we may charge a reasonable administration fee when a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive or to comply with requests for further copies of the same information although this does not mean that we will charge for all subsequent access requests. We will without delay and within 1 month of your request (subject to extensions in some cases):
- 1. confirm what personal data we hold about you;
- 2. provide a copy of the data in commonly used electronic format if the request is made electronically.
- 3. provide any supporting explanatory materials.
We can extend the time to respond by a further two months where requests are complex or numerous. If this is the case, we will inform you of this within one month of the receipt of the request and explain why the extension is necessary.
Data portability – in addition to your access right you can require us to provide a copy of your information that we hold in a commonly used machine-readable format.
Rights of Rectification and Erasure (the right to be forgotten) You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate or no longer necessary.
You can sign up to receive marketing communications through our online sign up form. Simply tick the opt-in box.
Marketing communications may be sent by either electronically via email or physically through the post.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
All Raj Tent Club customers have the choice to refine or opt out of receiving marketing communications from us.
If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us, click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link.
If you wish to refine the way you receive marketing from us, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You can also write to us at:
- Data Protection Dept.,
Raj Tent Club Ltd
Unit 5, The Gate Centre
- Syon Gateway
- London TW8 9DD